Clean Your PerfectAire – Cleaning Instructions
Please clean your unit twice weekly for optimal function:
1) Tip out dirty water and rinse – DON’T USE SOAP and don’t put in the dishwasher – IT WILL MELT.
2) If there is a residue developing from lime in your water or pollutants from the air, use some vinegar to clear the residue.
3) Rell with clean water to just below the MAX line, preferably filtered, and add 1-2 teaspoons of your favourite MicrobeShield solution.
4) Next, remove the nozzle by holding the round base plate firmly and twisting the nozzle anti-clockwise. Replace once you have cleaned it out – a paintbrush works quite nicely.
5) The round base plate can also be removed for cleaning, with a rm pull (monthly). If you own the Egg unit, you can also remove the Fan with a firm pull. Scrub with a toothbrush – soak in vinegar first if necessary.
6) Should your unit be spinning but not spraying, check if the little silencer cap on the end of the nozzle is not blocked with dust or u. Clean with an earbud and your problem is solved. This happens more easily if the unit is used intermittently – constant usage is optimal. Please note the Mini Magic Ball does not have a silencer.
7) If you own the Egg unit, once every 4 months please remove the small silver screw next to the controls on the side of the Egg unit, then twist to remove the dome lid and clean out whatever u and dust has accumulated with a dry paintbrush.
Treat your unit well and it will serve you well for a long time to come